Given the significant number of concrete structures that surround us today and the culture our asset owners impose on our industry, the remedial requirement is an ever-increasing program which is unlikely to change.
We at DWG strive to provide long-term concrete repairs to failing infrastructure across the UK, using innovative and reliable methods using both expanding and non-expanding resins.
Deterioration of concrete is primarily due to:
- Chemical degradation, e.g., chemical exposure, alkali aggregate reactions
- Corrosion of the reinforcement steel, e.g., carbonation, chlorides, stray electrical current
- Mechanical attack, e.g., impact, overloading, soil movement, water ingress
- Physical damage, e.g., freeze/thaw reaction, thermal movements between interfaces, shrinkage, abrasion, and wear
- Underlying contributors, e.g., poor construction, design faults, lack of maintenance
Concrete Repair Contractors
There are many benefits of choosing DWG Infraco as your concrete repair contractor, such as:
- We provide all necessary products for technically correct concrete repair and protection
- Special products and systems are available for use across many structures and for concrete repair in different applications, climate and exposure conditions
- DWG provides extensive independent testing with relevant approvals and certificates for all materials. This offers maximum confidence for everyone involved in these challenging projects