Airport Infrastructure Contractors
DWG Infraco provides specialist remedial services to airport infrastructure. Over the years, DWG has supplied a full range of specialist ground engineering services, which have been proven at the many UK and international airports.
Our qualified and experienced personnel have delivered and executed various projects with regard to GPR Site Investigations, Ground Stabilisation, Slab Lifting and Re-Levelling, Void Filling, Jointing, and Concrete Repairs.
At DWG, we understand how critical airport infrastructures are to our economy and the need for remedial solutions with minimal disruption. Working in an airfield is a busy and dangerous environment requiring FOD control and safe operations for all personnel and assets. Our experienced workforce does not compromise on quality, health, or safety standards.
Applications of Airport Maintenance
- Unique recessed joint repairs, ideal for runways and taxiways
- Concrete protection and preservation
- Extruded fuel and non-fuel resistant joint sealing works for concrete
- Flexible concrete repairs, which flex with the pavement movement, thereby reducing cracking and lasting longer
- Sunken Slabs. Corrective measures that are cost-effective with Minimum Disruption